We are happy to announce the release of our latest children’s book “123! What Can I Eat?”. Unabashed Kids Blog readers can review our book to get a FREE copy https://booksprout.co/arc/75118/123-what-can-i-eat
- Review on Good Reads https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58926354-123-what-can-i-eat
- Review on Amazon https://amzn.to/3loEyVj
What can I eat? Count to 20 and see. Explore 20 different foods that people eat.
Develop a love for numbers and food. Explore different foods while learning to count to 20. Children will count vegetables, fruits, candy, pastries, meats, and more. A perfect book to help a picky either open up to new foods.
Available for $3.99 on Amazon
While reading this book children will be able to:
- Count objects all the way to 20.
- Learn the names of different foods.
- View brightly colored images.
- Compare real foods and graphic images of food.
- Beginning readers will build reading confidence while reading simple repetitive sentences.