Are you interested in writing an article for Unabashed Kids?
Before submitting a request, please ensure that your selected theme is a good fit with our existing content. We recommend you take a look at our Unabashed Kids’ Blog.
We are excepting the following writing themes until Summer 2022:
- Homeschool – Preschool
- Homeschool – Elementary Age
- Children’s literacy and/or phonics
- Topics in STEM for children
- Spring Activities for Kids
- Summer Activity for Kids
- Summer Crafts
- Back To School Prep
- All other Preschool, Kindergarten, and lower elementary topics
Linking to Your Blog
Articles are permitted to have (unlimited) backlinks, as long as they are relevant to our readers (parents and educators of children ages 2 to 12). All links will be checked for spam and can be removed from our website if include spam or are deemed irrelevant by our editors. Our editors will edit articles for grammar, link checks, and formatting.
Submit a Request to Guest Blog
You do not need to submit a full blog in your first message. Our first contact is to determine if your topic of interest is the right fit.
What you will need to send
- A short pitch – describe the topic you will write about, in 3 sentences or less
- Link to Writing sample – 1000 word sample of your writing (this can be a link to your website blog or guest blog written by you).
- Submit a short author biography including:
- 1 link to social media account
- 1 link to website
- author name
If approved you will receive a due-by date for your blog post to be emailed. We will upload, edit, and format your post, and schedule your blog. We will message you the date on which your post will be launched along with a link to that post.
Your author bio and links to your website will be included in the blog post.
You are not permitted to re-post or re-blog the article for the first 60 days. After 60 days you can post the blog but it must include the phrase “This article was originally posted on UnabashedKids.com” and be linked back to the original posting.